A lot can happen in a year.
When the Vibe Tribe met for the first time, nobody would have expected right as Vibe was getting off the ground, we’d be forced to do it from home! Yet, even as the year kept throwing us curve balls, our digital marketing agency kept hitting it out of the park! Vibe brought on new clients from Hawaii to Arizona, we expanded our services, and, most importantly, helped our clients continue their success.
What We Accomplished
What does a year of digital marketing success look like? Here are some of the year’s biggest takeaways:
- Vibe built ASAP Movers' website from scratch. In 8 months, they’ve seen an average of 177 monthly total users and an average of 172 monthly new users.
- Carlisto Real Estate Group was one of Vibe’s social media clients who saw a combined average engagements of 53 per post across Facebook & Instagram vs industry average of 41 per post.
- Starting from scratch, Vibe built 2 websites for Central Tucson Co. In 6 months, they’ve received 119 average monthly users with 95% page speed and 240 average monthly unique views with 94% page speed.
- Vibe got Flavor Waves to grow their Google Search ad impressions from zero to over 20,000 per month.
- Hawaii Youth Symphony, with the help of Vibe, saw an increase in Instagram following by 2k in 8 months!
- Within its first month (!!) as a Vibe client, Pacific Gateway Center’s Instagram gained over 500 followers – a 125% increase!
- Also in 8 months through Vibe, Pacific Music Institute grew social engagement to 4% on Instagram (2.25% above industry average) & 1% on Facebook (0.88% above industry average)
- Vibe developed a web content strategy for Waikiki Shopping Plaza with an average session time of 7 min and 21 sec when the rest of the site was 44 sec.
Amongst the entire Vibe Tribe of digital accounts, we cumulatively earned a lot of impressions, actions, and engagements…
Vibe Creative Marketing takes pride in being a local marketing agency with the focus of helping small-to-medium sized businesses strive! Vibe is only able to accomplish this through collaboration with amazing clients!
In our first year, we’re so grateful to have worked with a wonderfully diverse group of clients.
- ASAP Movers - Women-owned & operated moving company.
- Brookfield Properties - Premier real estate designed with next generation amenities for tenant satisfaction.
- Carlisto Real Estate Group - Buy and sell homes with trusted professionals in Arizona.
- Central Tucson Companies - Property management, parking rentals, and home services in Tucson.
- Flavor Waves - Custom flavor formulation for your specific food and beverage products.
- Hawaii Youth Symphony - Non-profit organization that believes making music is a right not a privilege.
- Pacific Gateway Center - Non-profit organization helping vulnerable populations achieve self-sufficiency.
- Pacific Music Institute - Hawaii’s top summer music camp that is taught by world-renowned instructors.
- Waikiki Shopping Plaza - World-class shopping & dining in the heart of Waikiki.
How we accomplished success
And, of course, as Vibe navigated through its first year, the Vibe Tribe was pushing-on to make sure our clients were satisfied. It’s their hardworking, passionate, and fun-loving personalities that really made Vibe’s first year such a success!
- Erica Mau - Founder, Chief Vibe Officer
- Amanda Kowalski - Freelance Social Media Marketing
- Aaron Schank - Web Developer, Account Executive
- Chantel Galdo - Account Executive
- Hannah Brausen - Photographer
- Jasmine Nip-Palmer - Social Media Specialist, HR Manager
- Wyatt Cashman - Manager of Digital Marketing Strategy, Account Executive
Year 2 is even brighter!
While we’re extremely proud of our first year, we know year two has a lot of amazing things in store! Make sure to follow along through our social media & emails to keep up with the latest Vibe and digital marketing news.
If you’re needing a Hawaii Advertising Agency to handle your digital work, contact us today!