Background: The Hawaii Association of Health Plans (HAHP) is a nonprofit organization and statewide partnership consisting of the majority of Hawaii’s state licensed health plans. With upcoming rollouts of the COVID-19 vaccination, HAHP anticipated more eyes on their website from consumers searching for this information. They wanted an updated look and feel while maintaining or improving their backend performance.
Team Vibe rebranded HAHP and developed a new static website. With refreshed branding and strategic photography to appeal to a broad range of constituents, HAHP’s new website presents a modernized look along with high performance.
Results: The new website for Hawaii Association of Health Plans achieved performance:
- Page load speeds of 1.0 seconds
- 3.7 seconds (78.7%) faster than the average website’s page load speed
- Site optimization score of 100% on GTmetrix
- Lighthouse desktop scores of 100 (Performance), 100 (Accessibility), 100 (Best Practices), 100 (SEO)
- Compared to the old site’s scores of 100 (Performance), 93 (Accessibility), 64 (Best Practices), 90 (SEO)
- Lighthouse mobile scores of 100 (Performance), 100 (Accessibility), 100 (Best Practices), 100 (SEO)
- Compared to the old site’s scores of 89 (Performance), 93 (Accessibility), 64 (Best Practices), 75 (SEO)
“Working with Vibe was like working with an in-house team in the aspect of their ability to understand our industry dynamics, goals, and needs. The intuitive sense for our end-product goals allowed Vibe to guide us through elements that were outside of our understanding. Their exceptional levels of customer service and engagement resulted in an amazing overhaul of our digital presence and our entire association could not be happier.”
Hawaii Association of Health Plans
Learn more about Vibe’s web design services.